Licensing and Disclosures for FuturePay MyTab
FuturePay Holdings Inc. (FPHI) is a Delaware corporation with principal place of business located at 406 W South Jordan Parkway, Suite 250, South Jordan, UT 84095.
Revolving line of credit accounts are originated by Cross River Bank (https://www.crossriver.com/overview), member FDIC, through FPHI.
Eligible applicants who qualify for an FPHI account will have a credit limit ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 which can be used to purchase goods or services from merchants in the FuturePay network.
FPHI NMLS No. 2366387
- Connecticut Small Loan Company License Number SLC-23663976
- Idaho Regulated Lender License Number RRL-10944
- Kansas Supervised Loan License Number SL.0026887
- Minnesota Collection Agency License Number 40832046
- Montana Consumer Loan License NMLS ID 2366387
- Nebraska Installment Loan Company License Number 2366387
- New Mexico Small Loan Company License Number 02376
- North Dakota Collection Agency License Number CA104131
- North Dakota Money Broker License Number MB104132
- North Carolina Loan Broker Registration Number 459
- Supervised Lender License Number SL008884
- Oregon Consumer Finance License Number 2366387
- Credit Services Loan Broker License Number 100904
- South Dakota Money Lender License NMLS ID 2366387
- Texas Regulated Lender License Number 2200072419-168798
- Utah Collection Agency Registration Number 12672606-0131
- Wisconsin Loan Company License NMLS ID 2366387
- Wyoming Collection Agency License Number CAB-1853